Sunday, July 13, 2008

"It's messy, and it's chaotic, and it's never, it's never ever the thing you'd expect"

Ugh, life. Sometimes I get myself so twisted up with what I WANT to do and what I tell myself I SHOULD do to the point where I know one of them is a lie, but I can't figure out which anymore. All I know is that today was not what I expected it to be. And I loved it. Nothing makes sense and I don't even care anymore. I want to be turned upside down over and over until I can't breathe anymore and never see whats coming next. She does that to me and sometimes I just want to scream at how impossible everything seems but I know that I don't ever want to be without the craziness of it all and maybe I even thrive on it. Perhaps.

In other news, I got to 70 with Pedwing yesterday and started gearing him up for Karazhan, which is fun. Now to level up the Rogue, Wingped.

No comments: