Monday, September 21, 2009

Third Eye Blind 10/6 - 1000 Julys

October is shaping up to be something special this year. The Rockies are almost certainly going to be playing in the postseason, Say Anything's new record comes out and now Third Eye Blind is on the list of things to do. I knew I loved October - I had just forgotten why. Here's to starting off a number of days of my favorite 3eb songs :)

1000 Julys -3eb

Planning my attack just before you come back around
Maybe I'm wrong but I don't know how to back down
I never fit in - I don't belong
But it doesn't matter when we feel strong
'Cause I'm a vampire ya'll and we toast the blood of our enemies
and you're still scared of me, no?
Wonder what its like when you're living with someone like me?
I'm a freak and I'm nervous when it's easy
Feral days I'm sex crazed - I put it in with my animal ways
That's the sign I was born to be livin' in
I ran around and gave the finger to the Ritalin
You can calm me down and I can't say why
You burn my eyes - a thousand julys
I'd give you the words but no words come to mind
You turn me so cold so I tell you lies
When you let me in its like a thousand julys

1 comment:

rachael evelyn said...

you forgot to mention the release of brand new's daisy.