Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Your Own Disaster ft/MICHELLE NOLAN!!! (Old school TBS)



Don't get me wrong, I love Taking Back Sunday...but they had so much more promise with John and Michelle Nolan.

"Just think of this and me
as just a few of the many things
to lie around, to clutter up your shelves
and I wish you weren't worth the wait
'cause there's some things I'd like to say to you
and I don't think that you know
what you've been missing
I dare you to forget the marks
you left across my neck
from those nights when we were both
found at our best
You know I could make this obvious, and you
you could deny me in one breath
just shrug me off your shoulders
You move slow like daytime drama
and i'm boring like his songs
and while you're taking me for granted
I'll be humming along
Hey lush, have fun, its the weekend
I hope you're choking on the words
that kissed that bottle
Forget me, it's that simple
Forget me
It's that simple"

No comments: